Antinol Rapid for dogs contains a patented marine lipid extract EAB-277, which is a potent blend of two marine lipid concentrates designed to support joint health. EAB-277 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form.
***We have limited supplies of Antinol Rapid, so we have limited purchases to one pack per customer temporarily***
- Designed to support joint health and mobility
- Natural anti inflammatory
- Contains all known Omega 3’s in highly a bioavailable form
- Antinol can be used in conjunction with pain medication
- For oral administration to dogs once daily
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
Active ingredient: 50mg patented marine lipid extract EAB-277 (30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions, 20mg Euphausia superba). EAB-277 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Natural Product – Made in NZ
Antinol Rapid is a 100% natural product that is made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources. Antinol Rapid contains no synthetic preservatives or fillers and are not bleached. Due to natural variations in the product fatty acid crystals may appear in the capsules that look like cloudy sediment; this is normal and does not affect the integrity or performance of the product.
Directions For Use
Maintenance Dose: Antinol Rapid soft gel capsules should be given orally to dogs once daily at the below recommended maintenance dose, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Loading Dose: a loading dose of double the maintenance dose is recommended for the first two weeks of giving Antinol Rapid, or if recommencing after a break of 5 days.
|Dog Weight||Up to 22kg||Over 22kg|
|Loading Dose||2-4 caps daily||4 caps daily|
|Maintenance Dose||1-2 caps daily||2 caps daily|
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
- 60 pack - expiry Nov 2022
- 120 pack - expiry Nov 2022
- 180 pack - expiry Jan 2023
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- May be stored in the refrigerator.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Shipping & Returns
Antinol Rapid is a soft gel capsule and is very sensitive to direct sunlight and direct heat. If left in direct sunlight the capsules may melt and stick together. When ordering Antinol Rapid in summer months please ensure the delivery address has someone able to accept the delivery and take it inside (e.g. home if you will be there, a work address or a friend's address). We also strongly recommend selecting Express Post as the delivery method to minimise the time in transit to your location.
Due to the storage requirements and the potential for damage during transport, Antinol Rapid is a non-returnable product.